Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Digi Scrappin' Freebie!

I have been very out of the scrappin' habit lately, as in...for the last couple of years unfortunately. Not for lack of want, just lack of time. Or when I've had time, it just hasn't been in the forefront of my mind. 

Thanks to my mom and her new 12x12 printer (and her insistence that I start printing out the hundreds of pages that are completed on my hard drive but haven't been printed), my creative scrappin' thoughts are coming to life again! 

In honor of this, I am hoping to begin posting some wordart freebies occasionally. Now yes, if you follow this blog at all, you know I start things with great intentions but then stop (no really...I do have the best of intentions!). It's not flakiness necessarily, it's just that life gets in my way and I forget...VERY easily. seriously easy. So for now, I say "occasionally" in hopes there will be more posts and freebies for ya! 

I hope you enjoy the first 2014 Purple Frog wordart freebie :-)  Click on the image to download.

https://app.box.com/s/3bwf2gdwibyw0h4fweq8


 Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment