Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March Clean-Up Habit (#5)


Ah...it's that time of year...Spring has sprung.  Well, in Texas, we are never really sure when that is because yesterday it was 40degrees and today it is 70.  Can you hear me sneezing?  I can't hear you because my ears are as stuffed up as my nose, darn this weather.  You'd think after 42 years (yes, 42, as of March 4th!) of TX, I'd be used to it.

But enough of my complaining ;-)   Let's get on with our monthly clean-up habit!  We are working on conquering one new habit a month so that by the end of the year we will hopefully have a leg up on our homes :-)  Not two legs, mind you, because that's just not how I roll...but one leg will help right?

So far March...what do I have in store for you?  With all of the sunshine we will (hopefully) be having...and of course those cozy rainy days, we need to be able to see it all better, right?  So let's work on our windows. 
Twice a week, clean some windows.  Pick two rooms a week, say your living and dining room.  On Tuesday, clean your dining room windows, indoors and outdoors.  On Thursday, clean your living room windows, indoors and outdoors.  Or what I prefer...on Tuesday, clean living and dining room windows indoors only then on Thursday, clean the outdoor windows for both rooms.  Done!  Next week, pick two more rooms.   More than likely you will end up cleaning each set of windows every 6 weeks or so, depending on the size of your home. 
Can you see all of those cute little handprints all over my door?  yea...cute but dirty!
My cleaning preference currently is Melalueca's Clear Power and some paper towels.
  
 For outdoors, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Windex Outdoor cleaning pads, they make it fast work!

Windex Outdoor All In One Glass Cleaning Tool, 1 kt
 Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment