Saturday, December 1, 2012

Desktops...the little things

Sometimes, it's the little things in life that can make us smile. Ok, if I'm being truthful, it's almost always the little things because they are like small gifts, blessings that you don't always expect.

Computer desktops are just one of those little things in life I take the 7 minutes to add to my computer each month. I LOVE the desktop background/calenders from LeeLou. Her designs are scrappy, fun and always have atleast photo spots.  In fact, if I don't have it changed by the 10th of the month, both my oldest son AND my hubby have been known to remind me that I'm a bit late.  They even enjoy seeing what pics are up each month :-)

You can also download one without photos if you don't have a program that will add photos for you such as Adobe Photoshop, etc... They just add a bit more than the typical blue screen, floating fish, etc...

Here is our year in review.. (well, all but Feb, July and Aug b/c I can't find them!)



Who doesn't need an extra calendar?  Visit LeeLou around the 1st of each month and get her FREE desktops, or do a google search for others more suited to your taste.  It will brighten your day :-)  (and don't forget to be making your beds every morning and dusting two items in your home each day!)
. Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment