Friday, September 14, 2012

Mr. Fix It and a Freebie!

 Dawn over at Daybreak Scraps has created yet another fun kit! This one is called Mr. Fix It, the colors were different for me at first for a Mr. kit but once I started using them, I LOVED them.

I was asked to create some fun wordart to go along with the kit and we want to share one with you :-)

Just go HERE to get the Freebie and then go HERE to get this fantastic kit!  I have also made a few more LO's with more Daybreak kits you might want to check out.

I used "What I Love About You" for this LO, a very versatile kit, the colors can be boyish, girlish, friendish, familyish (yea, made that one up), well you get the point.

I used "Summer Rhapsody" again on this LO, these colors are just wonderful.

And for this one I used "Hope Renewed"



Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment