Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Surgery LO and Free Quickpage!

Oh, I am loving helping other designers showcase their kits!!  
It's not near as stressful as designing was for me and I still get to be creative and scrap at the same time so it's a win-win :-)  

Seeing as how our oldest has now had 7 surgeries and our youngest seems to fall, trip, scratch and bruise himself on a daily basis by just being a very active little boy...this kit was right up my alley :-)

Scraps de Yas created this adorable kit that can be used for hospital visits, doctor visits, minor cuts and scrapes pages, even if your child takes their doll to the "doctor" and you capture that memory!  You can find her kit HERE.
Here is my LO with it


Please do NOT pin this image.  Template from Andrea Boyer aka Lifescapes




And here is your Freebie :-)  Click on the image to download!
I know Yas would love to know you are using her kit, head to her blog to say hello (or Bonjour!)


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sweetie... and yes your "Bonjour" are welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete