Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm a Princess Quickpage Freebie!

So excited because not only was I able to make a page for Elaine Therese (previous post!) this last week but I was also fortunate to be able to create a LO with a really cute GIRLY kit (I NEVER get to use these!!) by Alexx's Designs called I'm a Princess (yellow). You can get it HERE (or click on the image to be lead to the store also), and it's on sale! 

I had the perfect photo from Christmas 2009.  I had given my nieces some fun dress up clothes (found after Halloween on sale, don't ya know?) as an extra gift to use at Grandma's house.  They were in and out of them all day :-)
PLEASE DON'T PIN THIS IMAGE!
 And Alexx graciously allowed me to create a Free Quickpage for you from her kit :-)  
Click on the image to download!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment