Friday, July 27, 2012

Grandma's Apple Pie on Sale! (& Freebie AND recipe, of course!)

Dawn, with Daybreak Scraps, has created a kit that makes my mouth water, literally...for apple pie. Or any fresh baked pie, truthfully. Of course, I'm a sucker for homemade treats of any kind. 
 








Grandma's Apple Pie kit comes with solid linen papers, gingham papers,
(Click on any of the images for links to the Scrappity Doo Dah store!!)








 





patterned papers, adorable elements,








 
 




some extra flowers,











 




three alphabets












 



 and a set of recipe cards to type up and print out!












After posting my LO (above) for the plum jam I made a couple of years ago, I had a few requests for the recipe.  It's nothing special, but I do reduce the sugar a bit from the typical recipe.  That's a trick I learned from my Dad, so you can taste the fruit more than just the sweet.  My hubby prefers his jellies and jams this way too :-)  


And here is a freebie for you :-)  Just some word art using Dawn's fun kit elements and Amanda's awesome fonts!
Click on the Image to download.

 Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment: