Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bread Machine Beer Bread

I love the flavor beer adds to bread and yes, we have been known to keep a few Coronas in our refrigerator drawer.  We have also been known to have those same Coronas for 6+ months in that refrigerator drawer.  We just forget they are there sometimes!  

This bread is quick to put in the machine, has few ingredients and comes out warm, yeasty and yummy...and trust me, it's divine with butter and honey.

Beer Bread 
 (for the Bread Machine)
~This is for a large loaf, my machine gives me 1.5 a 2lb options, I go with the 2lb~

Add the following to your machine loaf pan in the order listed:
1 12oz beer (or 1 1/2 cups if you have a giant beer on hand)
3 Tbs canola oil
2/3 tsp white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3 c bread flour
2 1/2 tsp rapid rise or bread machine yeast 

~My settings for this bread are Basic 2lb loaf, light crust, rapid cooking if you have that option...takes about 1hr 50min.~
You'll have to ignore the not so cleaned up blender in the background, but the loaf was just so pretty I had to take the picture right away! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment