Tuesday, July 3, 2012

All Boy Quickpage Freebie!

Oh the joys of scrapping for my family :-)  
It is one of my passions and ever since my good friend GFG introduced me to the ease of digital scrapbooking, it's become an even larger passion...one that I still don't always have time for, but when I do, it just brings me happiness.

I had the privilege this week of creating a LO (stands for "layout" for all you non-digi scappers!) with this amazing kit, All Boy, by Elaine Therese Designs.
How perfect is that for my boys?  I can see so many uses for this kit, it's too cute :-)  If you click on the image, you will be taken to her store, she has great designs!
So here is my LO.  It practically made itself, what with the fun elements, papers and that adorable little boy ;-)  
PLEASE DON'T PIN THIS IMAGE
And as a thanks for visiting my blog, Elaine has given me permission to create a Free Quickpage for you to download made from this kit!  (To use a Quickpage, just open up the file into your scrapbook software and place your photos under the page in the open areas.  Add some journaling and a title and you are done!)
Just click on the image to download.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment