Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Breast Cancer T-shirts!

I have been getting mammograms now for almost 10 years.  My maternal grandmother was a breast cancer survivor.  Cancer of many kinds runs through both sides of my family, most recently, my father survived esophogeal cancer, just like his father before him.  
My Dad after his treatments were over in 2009
5 years ago, I decided to do something to help the fight.  My mom and I joined the 3Day Walk for Breast Cancer and I have never regretted a moment of it.  During my 2nd year, I created Team Priceless and began recruiting friends to join us in raising funds and walking the 60 miles over 3 days.  Almost all of the $2300 we each must raise to walk goes towards breast cancer research because Everyone Deserves a Lifetime.  
Team Priceless 2010 ready for Day 1
This year we are selling these super cute Team Priceless inspirational shirts and would love to sell them to anyone and everyone to help raise funds and to help raise awareness! 

Front design is centered on front of t-shirt ("Because Love, Sisters, Family, Wives, Friends, Mothers, Faith, Daughters & Life...are Priceless").  
Back scripture ("How Priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.  Psalm 36:7) is centered on upper back of shirt.

 Shirts are $20.00 each which includes shipping.   Color choices are Lime, Chocolate or Gray


E-mail me at froggyhht@yahoo.com or comment on this post if you are interested in ordering a shirt or two...or three! 


Gift them to a survivor or to the relative of someone who fought their battle courageously.  
Please share this blog post, especially to friends and family who have been directly touched by this disease.

Anytime we wear a pink ribbon, we raise awareness of this deadly disease, as well as all cancers.  Please join Team Priceless in the fight against breast cancer. 



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.
    Look homme

    ReplyDelete
  2. T-shirts have always been believed as the mere essentials - those basic requirements that form the base of fashion - the building block of fashion.Bitcoin T-Shirts

    ReplyDelete