Thursday, May 31, 2012

Purple Frog Templates begin!

Well, apparently I am realizing I cannot completely leave behind my short life as a digital designer. 

For the few of you who read this blog, I was a digital scrapbook designer (papers, elements, etc...) for a few short years but it just became too time consuming for my current lifestyle. However, as summer has begun and I have found a tiny bit of time to scrap again for my family, I realize how much I have come to rely on templates. If you aren't a digital scrapbooker, feel free to stop reading ;-) If you are, you know what I'm talking about.

(Please DON'T pin this actual Layout, just the template below)

Templates. Those lovely 12x12, typically black and gray items, that give us easy guidance and placement for our papers, elements and photos. Takes some of the thinking out of the scrapbooking process, giving us more time to dedicate to the photos we want to use. Well, while searching for new templates last week, I realized that even though I don't design much anymore, I could offer some free templates every now and then. I will definitely use them.

 So...here we go...Purple Frog Designs Template #1 
(why Purple Frog you ask? I am a completely dedicated (some like this good friend might say brainswashed and in need of a 12 step program) fan of the mighty TCU Horned Frogs!)

Just click on the image to download!

If you are a scrapper and you use this, please let me know!  
I would love to post some of your layouts if you make a page :-)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment